Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm going to the Kansas Wichita Mission!!!!!! They gave us a few seconds to e-mail. Oh my goodness sakes alive!! My companion Sister Jackson has been assigned to the same area and we leave early early early Tuesday morning.  Oh my goodness I'm so jittery and excited.  We opened them all together as a District.  2 elders are going to Brazil, but everyone else got reassigned.  We have to report to the travel office at 2:30 am on Tuesday morning,Oct 01, that'll be a sleepy flight! hahaha I don't even know anything about Kansas! But I think it's colder than Brazil so I'm gonna need some stuff. Sorry!!! But seriously look it up on the website, it goes a little into Colorado and even a touch of it is the top of Texas.  I can't believe it! Tomorrow I'll go crazy in the e-mail because I'll have some more time. But seriously so excited :) I have no clue how long I will be there but it will honestly be so great! Also, real quick, Elder keith Harston is here at the MTC!! I met him! so cool, say more about it tomorrow. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment