Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 21, 2013 Megan reports to the MTC

I am Katrina Harston. Megan's sister. :) I've never done a blog before, so hopefully I'll be able to make this work. I'm going to be posting Megan's letters and updates here for friends and family. Megan was set apart last night as a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Megan's flight left the Sacramento Airport this morning at 6:30 AM. There were about 3 other missionaries, all on the same flight, all also going to brazil. She was very excited! Hopefully we'll be receiving some letters here soon. And I'll be getting them posted up here soon.
Megan's MTC (missionary training center) address:

Sister Megan Janelle Harston
OCT01 BRA-FOR
2011 N 900 E Unit 271
Provo, UT 84602

Feel free to write her anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment